Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have another freebie coming soon!

I think I am going to like these monthly design challenges at Scrapmatters. Perfect for giving me a timeline and once I got going this time I couldn't stop! Here is a sneak peek.























I think it is my favorite so far. Some of the elements stretched my learning. I extracted that peacock feather. Yes...extracted a peacock feather...don't try this at home! I learned a really cool way to add patina to a very dimensional element, just to name a couple. Papers used to scare me...now I love em!

Tell your friends and if you haven't done so yet, please go like my facebook page by clicking here! The full reveal is there now! As soon as the facebook page gets 250 likes, this kit will be unlocked! Be sure you are LIKING THE PAGE, not just a post.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment